What is the line for the manufacture of fiberglass fittings, which nodes contains this device? How does the manufacturing process of composite rods look like? Equipment for the production of fiberglass fittings
In the territory of the Russian Federation, the consumption of fiberglass reinforcement is increasing with each passing year, this tendency persists for several years. The Russian man was always famous for his ingenuity and ingenuity - this is what pushes him to seek more and more new places, where you can choose fiberglass reinforcement instead of an expensive analogue of steel.
Search brings fruit - between producers and consumers, cooperation is born that is beneficial to each of the parties. What does a modern enterprise look like to create this material, which in general represents equipment for the production of fiberglass reinforcement?
Requirements for the premises
High quality composite materials do not require large industrial premises. In order to install a line, it is enough to have an area of not less than several tens of meters in length. As a rule, the width required for technical equipment rarely exceeds 1 m.
You should also think about electric power - at the start of the line for the production of fiberglass reinforcement requires no more than 12 kW, while during operation, only 4 kW of energy. Another important factor: all machines should be obliged to provide forced exhaust ventilation systems - they are usually connected to the tunnel furnace.
What equipment should be part of the line
- The sparrow - here are bobbins with roving.
- The device by which the tension is applied, the threads are heated. Also, in this area should be a bath - in it the rooving is impregnated with a polymer.
- We need a wrapper - it is he who shapes the winding, central tourniquet.
- If the equipment for the production of fiberglass reinforcement is chosen with the assumption that special types of composite material will also be carried out, it will not be possible without a device that sprinkles the products with sand.
- The most important element can be called a tunnel furnace - it is she is warming already formed tourniquet, which is impregnated with a polymer.
- After the furnaces are installed a water cooling system: when the polymerization of the material is made, it must be cooled.
- Immediately before water cooling, Katkova or a crawler clamping actuator is installed.
- Sometimes machines for the production of fiberglass reinforcement are also complemented by an automatic cutting device (however, it can also not be used if the working process follows the manufacturing process).
How the equipment works
How do all nodes interact with each other? Threads of rovings from a sparole come into the device where the tension occurs - they are arranged in a certain order, the number depends on which diameter of the armature is made.
Before immersing them in a bath with a polymer, they carry out a warming up: they heat both the compound and the threads itself - so that there was a drying up, there was a temperature required for impregnation. In some cases, the equipment for the production of fiberglass reinforcement requires careful control by the workers - otherwise the threads can be confused, often their breakage also occurs.
From the immersion bath at the outlet, the roving thread is pulled through a special hole - the filer, it specifies the diameter of the rod (with the lining). If the classical fittings are made, the cuffs are made thick enough - if the settings are made for the production with sprinkling of sand, the waving is made more subtle.
Materials for the manufacture of fittings
In production, usually use five different components: as a reinforcing material stands roving (coils with fiberglass threads). An epoxy resin is usually used as the main binder, but three chemical components are also added to it, which has a direct impact on the plasticity of the product, the speed of the polymerization process.
All mechanical loads in the composite armature takes on roving, the resin evenly distributes the load across the core, protects the material from the external environment.
It is very important to use quality raw materials for the production of fiberglass reinforcement (roving must be dry, the polymer composition is prepared in certain proportions); otherwise, the finished products will not have the declared strength, the performance will be below the acceptable level.
Processing rods in furnaces
When the wrapper is traversed, the tourniquet, impregnated with a polymer, is detected in a tunnel furnace. There, the rod is heated to accelerate the polymerization of epoxy resins. On average, the length of the furnace is 650 cm, they have heating elements of different types, there are also sensors, which at certain points control the temperature. All information arrives at the central point, here it is the control of the entire production process.